Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Techlogical is owned and operated by Techlogical Consulting Associates INC operated in Ontario, Canada, herein referred to as ‘Techlogical’.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Techlogical’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Techlogical’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Techlogical at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Techlogical web site are provided “as is”. Techlogical makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Techlogical does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Disruption in Service
Although we endeavor to ensure that our cloud servers and your website(s) are accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, there may be service interruptions, foreseen and unforeseen, that may cause a disruption in service. For known outages that will cause a service interruption for more than four (4) hours, we will notify our clients by email with two (2) days notice. For unforeseen service interruptions, we will strive to correct the outage as soon as it becomes apparent. If a service interruption lasts for more than 24 hours, you are entitled to a pro-rated refund of your monthly subscription fee. Contact our office to request a refund.
In the event that Techlogical Consulting Associates Inc. ceases operations, a refund, full or partial, may apply. See Refunds below.
In no event shall Techlogical or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Techlogical’s Internet site, even if Techlogical or a Techlogical authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Techlogical’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Techlogical does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Techlogical may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Techlogical does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Techlogical has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Techlogical of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Techlogical’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Refunds Policy
Purchases, payments and deposits are non-refundable, unless, all of the following conditions have been met.
- Client has requested a refund within 24 hours of purchase.
- Work has not yet started on the project.
- 3rd party expenses have not been incurred by Techlogical for the project.
Should Techlogical cease operations, clients are entitled to a back-up copy of their website for use with another provider. This backup will be delivered electronically online or delivered by mail on a USB disk at our discretion based on overall back up size.
We recommend that you contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy.